Developing the Role of the Nursing Associate (HCUK)
Wed 22 April 2020 to Wed 22 April 2020, Novotel Conference Centre, York
This conference will update delegates on developing the role of the Nursing Associate – understanding the elements of this new role, and how the role is being delivered in practice. Through national updates, case studies from the Nursing Associate test sites, and perspectives from Nursing Associates the conference will look at the developing role, regulation of the role, accountability, support and practice development, competence and how you can prepare for the introduction of the role in your service. Case studies will look at experiences in acute trusts, community and mental health. The conference will also discuss implementing the Guidance on Medicines Management and the Nursing Associate and the Standards of Proficiency for Nursing Associates.
This conference will enable you to:
- Network with colleagues who are implementing and developing the Nursing Associate role
- Learn from outstanding practice in training and supporting Nursing Associates
- Reflect on national developments including NMC Regulation & Revalidation, the Guidance on Medicines Management and the Nursing Associate and the new October 2018 Standards of Proficiency for Nursing Associates
- Ensure safety and develop effective governance and accountability
- Improve the way Nursing Associates are introduced and supported
A 20% discount is available by quoting ref: hcuk20barna when booking (*cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Full T&Cs available upon request).
Organised by Healthcare Conferences UK, visit our website www.healthcareconferencesuk.co.uk
For further information and to book your place visit
Follow the conversation on Twitter #NursingAssociate