Eliminating Heel Pressure Ulcers
Fri 23 March 2018 to Fri 23 March 2018, De Vere West One Conference Centre, London
Chaired by Tina Chambers Past Chair Tissue Viability Society this national CPD conference focuses on a practical guide to eliminating heel pressure ulcers and improving care and treatment in your service.
National updates and practical case studies will provide essential guidance on:
- Reducing avoidable heel pressure ulcers
- Changing practice in the early detection of heel pressure ulcers
- Reducing the incidence of hospital acquired heel pressure ulcers in practice
- Undertaking effective Heel Checks
- React to Red: Communicating heel pressure ulcer prevention
PLUS: The conference will also include a pre conference supplier showcase to update delegates about the latest product developments in this area.
For further information and to book your place visit
Follow the conference on Twitter #pressureulcers
20% discount is available by quoting ref: hcuk20barna when booking. (*Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Full T&Cs available upon request.)