A Practical Guide to Tackling Bullying in the NHS
Mon 3 December 2018 to Mon 3 December 2018, De Vere West One Conference Centre, London
This National Conference focuses on the important issue of tackling bullying in the NHS. NHS Employers have stated that “Bullying can have serious consequences for affected individuals and those they work with, reducing productivity and risking poorer patient care”. The conference aims to provide a practical guide to clinicians and managers to tackling bullying in your clinical service or organisation.
This conference will enable you to:
• Network with colleagues who are working to tackle bullying in the NHS
• Learn from outstanding practice in developing an effective anti-bullying culture
• Reflect on national developments and learning
• Understand how you can improve trust in their processes for dealing with bullying complaints?
• Ensure staff can speak up about bullying in your service
• Improve the response to bullying complaints and concerns
• Develop your skills in self reflection and assessment of your own behaviour
• Understand how you can improve your skills in supporting staff who have been bullied
• Identify key strategies for managing and working with difficult bullying behaviour
• Ensure you are up to date with the latest developments in HR and employment law
• Self assess and reflect on your own practice
• Gain CPD accreditation points contributing to professional development and revalidation evidence
20% discount is available by quoting ref: hcuk20barna when booking (*cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Full T&Cs available upon request).
For further information and to book your place visit
Follow the conference on Twitter #BullyingNHS